Welcome to the St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portal for your St. Vincent’s Family Care/Primary Care visits. Information from office visits beginning August 26, 2014 will be available here once you have registered.
This portal offers a wide range of features to enhance your patient experience, including secure access to personal health information, as well as the ability to view and request appointments, to communicate with your doctors by sending and receiving secure messages, and to request prescriptions and refills. In addition, you can view and pay your billing statements, retrieve test results and much more!
Directions to set up your St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portal:
1. Sign up at any St. Vincent’s Family Care/Primary Care Center registration desk and receive an invitation code.
You will receive an e-mail from the “St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portal”, usually within 30 minutes.
2. Click on the secure link in the e-mail and follow the online instructions to set up your
3. Verify your identity through phone or text message.
4. Log in to the Patient Portal using your new account information and begin accessing
St. Vincent's Hospital Patients
You will still have access to all of your hospital inpatient and emergency department information such as test results and discharge information, as well as your historical physician office information through the Follow My Health button on the left-hand side of your Patient Portal. Any future hospital-based records will continue to show up here. Visit the St. Vincent’s Follow My Health Portal here to learn more.
How to know if my computer has the right technical requirements?
The minimum technical requirements:
· IE 7.0 or 8.0, Safari, or Firefox; Internet Explorer 6 may not allow you to view some materials such as test results.
Have questions or need more information?
• Go to stvhs.com and click on “St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portals” or “For Patients” for more information and a How To Guide.
• If you have questions about this process, you may contact Dial-A-Nurse at
205-939-7878, toll free at 800-331-6777, or you can e-mail Dial-A-Nurse by going to stvhs.com/dialanurse.