St. Vincent’s is empowering you! The St. Vincent’s Follow My Health Patient Portal puts your health information at your fingertips 24/7 via your computer, tablet or mobile device. It is secure, easy to set-up an account online within minutes.
Your Follow My Health patient portal will include components of your medical record from St. Vincent’s hospital stays after March 12, 2014.
If you are a patient at one of our St. Vincent’s Family/Primary Care Centers, your information from office visits, test results, etc. after March 3, 2014 is available. AND, you can securely email the office for prescription refills, appointments and with questions. Registration begins at our Oneonta and Hoover Family Care Centers on March 5, 2014 and at all other Centers on March 12, 2014.
Directions to set-up your St. Vincent’s Follow My Health
It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set-up your personal patient portal, available anytime from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
1. Sign Up at any registration desk and receive an invitation code
You will receive an e-mail from “Follow My Health”, usually within 1-5 days.
2. Click on the secure link in the e-mail.
3. Set-up your user name and password by clicking on the green FMH Secure Login icon.
Or you have the option of using one of the other account creation options displayed on the login screen.
NOTE: If you already have an existing FMH account select login and enter your existing FMH user name/password and continue following instructions on screen
4. Follow online instruction and enter your Invitation Code to link your St. Vincent’s record
Once you have completed the first time login, access your St. Vincent’s Follow My Health Patient Portal by visiting stvhs.com\followmyhealth.
The minimum technical requirements:
• IE 7.0 +, Mozilla Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4 +, and Safari 4+ (Mac Only)
• Supported on both Windows and MAC operating systems
• User can use Microsoft Live ID (or Hotmail), Google, Yahoo or Facebook account or create new directly from FMH
Have questions or need more information?
• Go to stvhs.com and click on “Follow My Health” or “For Patients” for more
information and a How To Guide.
• If you have questions about this process, you may contact Dial-A-Nurse at
205-939-7878, toll free at 800-331-6777, or you can e-mail Dial-A-Nurse bygoing to stvhs.com/dialanurse.
• Within your Follow My Health portal, simply click on the Help button.