St. Vincent’s Birmingham is proud to offer the opportunity for friends and family members to send a greeting card to inpatients at the Birmingham Hospital campus through the Sunshine Express E-Card program.
Sunshine Express E-Card program is brought to you free of charge, compliments of St. Vincent’s Foundation. E-cards are hand delivered to patients by members of St Vincent’s Birmingham Auxiliary.
Sending a Sunshine Express E-Card is an easy way to let someone know that you are thinking of them and wishing them well during their hospital stay.
Points to remember when sending your greeting:
• E-Cards are presently available for patients who have been admitted to St. Vincent’s Birmingham Hospital.
• E-cards are delivered to patients on Monday through Friday Although you may send them to us at anytime.
• E-cards will not be delivered after 12:00 on Friday or on Holidays.
• If a patient is not in the hospital as an admitted inpatient, or has been discharged, or has requested privacy/anonymity during their stay, the card cannot be delivered. .
• The Auxiliary is unable to forward Sunshine Express E-Cards to home addresses after the patient has been discharged.
• When ordering an e-card, please use the formal first and last names of the patient to assist in accurate delivery. Nicknames may hinder or prevent delivery of your e-card.
• Remember that information submitted on an e-card will be printed and seen by the person delivering the card. Please refrain from including confidential or sensitive material in your greeting.
Click on your desired Sunshine Express Card below and enter your information on the form: