Reference Laboratory Services is a program of the St. Vincent's East Laboratory and works with physicians and physician offices throughout the Birmingham area. It is an accredited, full-service reference laboratory designed to meet the clinical testing needs of physicians and their patients with maximum convenience, response, quality and customer service.
• Full range of laboratory services
• Quick turn-around time, with most results available the same day when received by 6:00 p.m.
• Friendly client service staff
• Convenient patient service centers
• Extended hours for patient convenience
• Live attendants answering calls from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
• Customized requisition forms based on ordering practices
• Competitive pricing
• All insurances accepted (including Medicare and Medicaid)
• Laboratory Medical director available for consultation
• CAP, CLIA, and AABB accredited
• Electronic reports transmittal
• Courier services provided