The Bruno Outpatient Speech Therapy Department provides quality, comprehensive services for young adults and adults with communication and swallowing disorders.
Evaluation and treatment services are provided by a licensed, certified speech-language pathologist in the following areas:
- Articulation/phonological disorders
- Cognitive/linguistic disorders
- Fluency disorders
- Language acquisition/disorders
- Neurogenic communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia and dysarthria
- Swallowing disorders including VitalStim for dysphagia treatment
- Voice disorders
- Please fax referrals to 930-2319 or call 930-2724
- If required, please include a pre-certification/authorization number.
- Include any instructions.
- Patient will be contacted to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.